Will Kenalog Help with Inflammed Saliva Glands?

Developed nodules inside cheeks as result of Sculptra. Most nodules have been excised but experiencing excessive saliva with incipient Mucus release? will Kenalog injections alone help or is 5fu necessary as well? would prefer least invasive solution.

+1

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to find who is the most experienced at this because few advertise they are place to fix adverse filler outcomes for fear of people thinking they are all in-house patients.  That being said, see a Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is familiar with the problem, and they should be able to help.  And understand that this type of problem is not common so there is not a lot of information on treating the salivation issues.  I would also see an Oral Surgeon for another option.   I hope this helps!

Bay Area Dermatologist