Costs of Treating Keloids and Who Should Carry Out Treatment?

i m burnt by acid two years ago.my doctor done skin graft,now my scar hill to much.and also itch.i consult plastic surgeon and told it seems to be keloids,and she injected kenakot n hynidese combind,some area become flat but some r not.now she advice me for surgery,i m scared.should i oprate or not,pls advice me it can be cure.

Keloid Treatment

+1

We tend to prefer repeating the henalog treatment a couple of times before proceeding to the surgical option.  If surgery is not your preferred option, consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area and explore your options.