Growing Keloid Treatment? (photo)

I have a keloid at my chest from my childhood but from last few years I have scene it increasing slightly very very very small amount. What is the best treatment for this? the condition of Keloid It is in the length of two inches at right side of my chest and the other thing is that I have NO PAIN & NOTHING PROBLEM with this but the main response for asking this question is it look too ugly for me to see and to others also.

Chest keloid treatment with IIT, laser, and Melarase

+1

I would treat this keloid conservatively with IIT, pulsed dye laser, and pressure treatment.  Surgery is a less suitable option.  For the pigmentation, I would recommend Melarase cream. 

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx