What is the best way to remove my keloid scar? (Photo)

I had a open heart surgery before resulting in a keloid scar at my chest in between my breast and this has been disturbing me for a long time. Is there a way to remove it? Please email me at lee.cheryl08@gmail.com

Keloid scar

+1
Keloids are best treated through a combination of intralesional cortisone injections and V-Beam laser.  It will take several sessions and while you cannot "remove" the scar, you can flatten it out and remove the redness and greatly minimize its appearance.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in lasers for the best cosmetic result.

Keloid therapy in Los Angeles

+1
Our office specializes in keloid scars on the chest.  For keloids, we begin a comprehensive scar protocol that includes lasers, IIT, and topical therapy (Plato's Scar Serum twice daily.)

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS