Have keloid in nose after septoplasty in stitched area, how can I reduce it? (photo)

what can i do to reduce its size as it obstructs one nose causing vibration while breathing.its not growing.using flomist since months.dont know when to stop it.i dont feel any difficulty breathing.i feel shivering and stress and lethargy.no idea if its of flomist

Keloid in nose

+1
I really cannot see what you are concerned about by the photo. If you've had a septoplasty then you do not have a keloid because there is no skin within the nasal cavity. The skin extends for about 8-10 mm along the columella intranasally. You may have some protruding cartilage or mucosal swelling which would be best determined by examination.

Santa Barbara Facial Plastic Surgeon