I have keloid with cyst on my upper chest. How can it be treated? (Photo)

One year ago I had a cyst on my upper chest.I removed it by operation.now on that part I have keloid and that cyst again. I m taking injection on that area.but I want to know that may I oprat again for that cyst or what.I m very confused. That keloid is very painy and inching.

Plato's scar serum for keloids on the chest

+1
Our office specializes in keloid scars in Los Angeles. Treatments may take a few months and include a combination regimen including IIT, laser, and topical therapy.  If you want a headstart, we recommend starting twice daily application of Plato's Scar Serum to the area prior to treatment. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Steroid then surgery

+1
The best approach is steroid injections over a 6 month period and then surgery with careful follow and injections during healing.    You should also try silicone aheets or bandaids now available in pharmacies.  You need this all out effort.  This is NOT an easy entity to correct.   My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon