Treatment for Keloids from Cigarette Burn?

I have 3 keloids from a cigarette burn on my upper left shoulder. I have had these burns for several years and was curious as to the cost and the best method for treatment.

Keloid treatment for cigarette burn

+1

While costs vary between physicians, the standard treatment would be intralesional cortisone injections with or without liquid nitrogen cryotherapy. Silicone gel sheeting and imiquimod can provide some benefit as well. Laser therapy (mainly for redness) or excision are occasionally used as well. Talk to your dermatologist or plastic surgeon about the best treatment options for you.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon