Kelo-cote Scar Gel for Ear Otoplasty Scar

Hi, I had my ear otoplasty about 9 weeks ago. I went to see a different surgeon for a second opinion, he gave me samples of this new scar gel that's made out of silicone called Kelo-Cote, do you have any opinions on this gel?

Scar gel for management of ear scars

+1

As stated, silicone gel sheeting has been shown to be the most effective intervention for mangement of hypertrophic or keloid scars in addition to topical pressure. The simple process of massaging the ointment on the scar may be more effective than the ointment itself.

Scar Gell

+1

Studies have shown over and over again that silicone gel applied to scars DO NOT WORK. it gives you something to do and time to improve the scar. Only Silicone gel sheating works