How Many Keliods Can Be Removed at One Time?

I have over 14 keliod on my body, (even on the surface of my private area. They area so painful. I want to get them removed but don't know what steps to take.

Removal of multiple keloids on the body

+1

Multiple keloids can be removed, but the need to remove all of them is very rare.  I treat keloids on a daily basis and have found that only a fraction require surgical excision.

Number of keloids that can be removed

+1

There is no limit to how many keloids can be removed at once. The main treatment options are injection of cortisone with or without liquid nitrogen, and surgical excision of keloids. The main limiting factor is pain tolerance which your physician can suggest various things to minimize discomfort prior to your treatment. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon