What is Best at Keeping Blackheads Away on the Nose and Keeping the Pores Unclogged?

I'm currently on Claravis and am about to be done. I've loved the fact that the pores on my nose have been completely clear for the last 4 1/2 months, albeit the pores are a bit enlarged. I am worried that post-Claravis the sebum will return and cause clogging and blackheads again. Will something like Differin help with this? I don't want to go the route of using an extractor again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Best Treatment for Blackheads Post Accutane

+1

I would definitely try a topical Vitamin A like Differin for pore reductions once you come off the accutane. Just remember your skin is still sensitive for a few months after, so use the Differin only a few nights a week when you start. If your skin can tolerate that, then you can try using it nightly. Also be careful with the sun. You may also want to dry an office pore-reduction treatment like Isolaz or Silkpeel.