I Got Hit on the Right Side of my Nose After Rhinoplasty, Is It Okay?

I was at my friends house and by accident her brother hit me on the right side of my nose and it hurt for that minute but after that it didn't hurt anymore it isn't swollen but it somewhat hurts when I touch it its just been about 3 weeks since the rhinoplasty

Hit on the nose after a rhinoplasty

+2

From your description it is unlikely that you have caused any permanent damage to your nose.  If you have any questions it is time to be seen by your plastic surgeon.  

Rhinoplasty healing

+2

Dear coolcat567,

1. It would be best to visit your surgeon ASAP for a quick checkup
  2. If it did not bleed, that is a good sign, but to be sure, you should be examined
  3. If we can catch something early on, then there might be a quick fix

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Hit on the nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Hello, and sorry to hear about the issue you experienced. It is not likely any major issues were caused. I would recommend following up with your surgeon, as they will be able to examine your nose in person and ensure you are healing properly. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Trauma to the nose after rhinoplasty would have to be significant to damage the outcome.

+1

It's very unlikely the trauma you sustained will have any long-term effects on the rhinoplasty. Nevertheless, you should check in with your plastic surgeon.