How can my lower hollow, dropped eyelid be corrected? I already done eye bags surgery. (photo)

I did eye bags surgery 3 years back. Dr removed excess fat and tissues . I was satisfied. But now my lower eyelids become volume less, hollow and dropped. How these dropped, volume less and dropped eyes can be corrected?

How to treat under eye hollowing

+1
Treatment of the under eye area is a balance between removal and augmentation. Excess can be carefully removed while hollows can be filled with a number of substances including fat injections, and fillers like juvederm. I would also suggest platelet rich plasma which also can create skin thickening and diminish the hollows.

Albany Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler for tear trough and under eye

+1
It is common to have a groove under the eye or "tear trough" regardless of under eye fat removal.  This is easily corrected with hyaluronic acid fillers - Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm.  It will need to be repeated once a year on average for 2-3 times before you may see less need for it.

Karen Stolman, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Hollowing after eye bags surgery

+1
Hollowing of the lower eyelids can occur after fat removal and can be corrected with Restylane injections. Find a doctor experienced with this treatment. 

Mitesh Kapadia, MD, PhD
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon