Scars caused by chicken pox 3 months ago. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

I am of 14 years I suffered from chicken pox 3 months ago they leave scars on my face which look so ugly I want to get rid of them but I am afraid of surgery plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me a easy way to get ridof them

Chicken pox scars

+1
Dear Alia, I am sorry to hear about your scarring.  A bit difficult on the photos to tell whether the scars are simply discolored or actually have some depth to them.  At this time I might treat the discoloration alone as I feel that if you could improve the color of the scars they would look much better.  There are topical treatments available that should be able to help lighten the color of these scars.  A local physician should be able to help you find a topical regimen that gives you some improvement.  Good luck!

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon