Can The Butt Lift Incision Be Made About 1" Above The Vertical Gluteal Crease?

Hi. I'm wanting a butt/lateral thigh lift with lipo on the "love" handles & outer thigh for a smoother appearance (not weight loss). Most incisions I've seen are high on the back, not evenly straight or smooth. I live in Kansas but will travel (Austin/Chicago). Referrals are welcomed. Thanks.

+1

The buttlift incision can be modified as necessary based upon goals and anatomy.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Butt lift incisions

+1

Hi liava. Butt lift incisions ideally, for me anyway, should be just below or at the highest point of the buttock. The should be lower in the midline, curving upward and outward and down again towards the inguinal crease. I agree with you that too many incisions are too high on the back. I also agree that liposuction in conjunction would work well. I specialize in this type of procedure in San Antonio, Texas. Please feel free to peruse my website and don't hesitate to call either.

Peter Fisher MD

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon