Are my Goals Possible? (photo)

I started with tuberous breasts and had them corrected years ago. However, my areola was not reduced and is now very large and low on the breast. I want a high smaller nipple. My breasts are not round like I want them to be, and are too small for my taste. I currently have around 450cc mod+ saline overs. I am looking for a very round big look, and want to go unders silicone this time around 750-800cc HP. Is it possible to look anywhere near my goal even with the scars? What can be done?

Possible Goals By A Revision Breast Augmentation

+2

Hello.

Thank you for sharing the photos along with your post.

Simply, going larger and rounder while eliminating the ptosis exhibited in your photo require the consideration of large implants placed under the muscle with a lift to sustain them in a perky position while resizing your areolae.

With that perspective, sizing of the implants will have to take place after a physical examination where the laxity of your skin as well as other criteria will have to be assessed.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.
I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Achieving Goals with Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.
As you can imagine,  it is difficult to give you precise advice based on limited online consultation information.

However, based on your photographs and stated goals, I think you will achieve significant improvement with revision breast surgery.  Exactly what will need to be done to achieve your goals will be best determined during direct consultation.

You will be best off seeking consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients like yourself.
It will be important, as you consider options, to achieve an  understanding of realistic  expectations of what to expect after further breast surgery.  “Perfection” is not achievable.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

Hello

+1
If you're looking to be the pictures that you showed. You definitely need to go bigger and under the muscle. A lift maybe required, but without seeing you are an exam and it would be hard to determined what you would benefit from.