Fat Transfer to Buttocks? (photo)

If I have multiple abdominal liposuction's (to prevent sagging skin) and on the last session have abd. inner/outer thigh, flank & hips liposuctioned, & the fat transferred into the butt for contouring will the butt skin appear smoother, fuller, rounder? Once the butt is filled out, will it still have the "cottage cheese" look or the fat transfer will make it appear smooth? Thanks so much.

BBL and skin

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. However, I would not expect your cellulite to improve with a BBL necessarily.  The BBL procedure is not a treatment for cellulite. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

We will Brazilian butt lift get rid of cottage cheese appearance of skin?

+1

After a Brazilian butt lift your contour will certainly improved dramatically.  Your skin will also improve but no one should guarantee that cellulite will disappear.  In an outpatient setting I will take no more than 5000 cc of liposuction fat and transfer approximately 3000 cc to the buttocks.

Fat Transfer

+1

It sounds like you are on the right tract. The purpose of the BBL is to prevent the cottage cheese look so I would not worry about it. We do not get a perfect take of the fat graft. This is why I am strategic about where I fill this in your butt. Go fot it.

Fat Transfer to Buttocks?

+1

I could probably liposuction 5 liters and transfer up to 1500 cc per buttock.  The shape of the buttock and body can be improved dramatically.  The dimpling usually can be improved as well.  The results of the Brazilian buttlift are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php