I want a flat stomach. Would I be happy with the outcome of an abdominoplasty w/plication and flank lipo? (Photo)

37 years old, 5'4" tall, 185 lbs for 13 yrs, except while pregnant with twins. I hate the rolls above & below my belly button. Lower hangs over my c section scar. I wear a spanx-type garment every day. I want a flat stomach (no indent or roll!) and to keep some curve at my side - avoiding the straight/rectangular/boxy sides I see after some TT's. Can you tell from the pics how much of this fat is behind the stomach muscle? Would this procedure do what I want? Would I get the results I want?

Optimal Tummy Tuck Results Will Need Weight Loss First

A completely flat stomach is not going to come from a full tummy tuck and flank liposuction as your body is right now. It will help tremendously but a completely flat stomach with your body type is not a realistic goal. It would require substantial weight loss and the surgery to make that happen. But you could get rid of the rolls and have more of a one-piece slightly convex stomach shape with tummy tuck surgery as you are right now.