Does Kaiser Permanente Offer Latisse?

I am currently a Kaiser Permanente patient. I as wondering if my doctor will be able to prescribe Latisse for me. Right now, I am currently paying $5 for generic and non-generic prescriptions. Would my cost for Latisse be different if it is available at Kaiser?

Latisse is not covered by insurance but it can be purchased on line

+1

Even though Latisse is available by prescription, it is for cosmetic use only and therefore cannot be purchased by using your insurance. However, Latisse can be safely purchased on line when it is from a reputable physician’s office such as TheWebDermatologist.com. We are able to make certain that Latisse is safe for you and we are available at all times to answer your questions or concerns. We treat you as one of our patients by reviewing your medical history to be sure that Latisse is safe for you to use. We are available by telephone for any questions or concerns that you may have 24 hours/day, 7 days/week as we are with all of our patients.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse is cosmetic and is not covered by insurance

+1

While Latisse is a prescription treatment, it is for cosmetic use only and isn't meant to be covered by insurance. Imagine what our insurance would cost if every cosmetic treatment was covered :)  You can expect to pay from $90-120 per bottle of Latisse.  By the way, it works wonderfully!

Carmen Kavali, MD