Juvederm XC + Sculptra to Enhance Cheekbones?

I have Juvederm XC to enhance my cheekbones and correct loss of volume to upper face and I LOVE THE RESULTS. I want it to be permanent, or as long lasting as possible. Can I add Sculptura before the Juvederm dissipates? Because I know that sculptura takes a while to build up so it might prolong the effect that I like. What do you think?

Cheek bone enhancement

+1

You absolutely could have Sculptra treatments to your cheeks and this could be done before the Juvederm goes away completely.  I have done this many times with great results.  The Sculptra treatment will involve a series of injections over time to gradually build up the treated area.  The results will not be permanent however.  Normally the results will last for about two to four years.  If you are looking for longer lasting results, you would either need to use a different filler, called Artefill, or have surgically placed implants.  Artefill treatment would also involve a series of injections over time to gradually build up the treated area and the effect would be permanent.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

I perform many Cheek Augmentations using fillers and Cheek Implants.  I do not use fat transfer as it has proven unreliable over the longterm IMHO.  Cheek Implants are the only viable long term solution for Cheek Augmentation.  be sure to select a plastic and cosmetic surgeon that understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive face.  Hope this helps.  

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Dont Even think of Sculptra. stick with HA or autologous fat

+1

Sculptra can harden cause unsightly texture and cause fat atrophy.  If you like your JUvederm results find a practitioner that can do a great job with fat grafting.  That is hands down the best filler!

Rian A. Maercks M.D.