Juvederm Vs Restylane for Hands?

Wich one is better and why

Hands

+1

I believe the only filler FDA approved for hand rejuvenation is Radiesse.  I don't use it there but have seen very nice results with it.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Microdroplet Silikon-1000 injections may be considered for natural-looking, permanent hand rejuvenation.

+1

As we age, volume is lost in the back of our hands, and this may result in the visualization of unsightly tendons and veins. In my practice, I have had good success with hand rejuvenation using Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results. Please see attached photo which demonstrates hand rejuvenation with Silikon-1000. I do not have any personal experience with HA products for this purpose.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon