Juvederm Voluma in the Jaw Mandable? How Effective Does It Look After Its Done?

I had my cheeks done with voluma and my cheeks look good, stick out alot (they were pretty decent anyway) but now im wondering....if i put a 1 ml voluma (as you know its a thick filler) in the corner of my jaw to widen it from front angle like how effective will it look? because if it doesn't really make a difference then i guess no point doing it?

Mandible Widening with Filler

+1

This is a reasonable approach.  The volume needed will vary with the individual, but an improvement can certainly be obtained.  1 ml, as you know, is a small amount.  However, 1 ml per jaw if placed at the right point can be effective.