Juvederm Voluma Causing Malar Edema, Confused, Help!

Hi! I had juvederm voluma in my cheeks 3 weeks ago. For the first 2 week I had some strange side effects, of palpitations, extreme muscle fatigue and numbness... then suddenly they disappeared.I am now noticing ridges/lines running across my cheeks and swelling across that line, I believe is malar edema,also I feel heat coming out of my cheeks and the injection site now is turning pink... please could u tell me what I could do about these lines and swelling? and wat are the chances of any lumps?

Juvederm Voluma

+1

From your photos and description, I would see the physician to make sure you either do not have an infection, an allergic reaction, or that the product was not injected too superficial. Each of these would require different treatment.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon