Juvederm - Uneven Lips?

I got Juvederm injected in my lips for the first time two weeks ago. I used a numbing cream. One side is slightly less 'full' than the other side. Yesterday, I went back to my doctor to get them corrected. She just iced the area and injected once on eachlip. At the time I was happy as it did appear slightly fuller however under closer inspection it is still slightly smaller..noteven swollen Should I wait and see if it gets bigger or should I book another appointment or see a different doctor?

Juvederm - Uneven Lips?

+1

Its best you wait a few more weeks for any swelling to subside before seeing your final result

Best wishes

Juvederm - Uneven Lips?

+1
It is best to wait to make sure what you are seeing is not caused by swelling. If swelling is not the cause then consult your doctor for further action.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+1

Thank you for your question! It needs some more time, your lips may still likely be swollen. Everyone's face is asymmetrical, and small asymmetries are common, so realistically they may not come out perfectly even. However, if they are significantly and noticeably off, you should go back for correction.

Kimberly A. Henry, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

Correcting uneven Juvederm injections - Los Angeles

+1

I would wait to see if the uneven lips are due to a dynamic problem or swelling in the lips. Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Uneven lips

+1

I would definitely wait to make sure that there is no swelling. If you are still unhappy I would go back to the doctor you originally saw just to maintain continuity.

Cheryl A. Hull, MD
Rogers Dermatologist