Juvederm for Laugh Lines and Under Eyes?

I am looking for something for under eyes and laugh lines. Would Juvederm work for this? What is the approximate cost?

Restylane for Under Eyes

+1

I agree fully with Dr. Chen, Restylane seems to work better for the under the eye area. The reason may be that it is a little stiffer product and migrates less toward the skin. If you check around on this site, you will see that many patients have had complications with Juvederm uder the eye (sub-orbit).

On the other hand, Juvederm may be the preferred product for the laugh lines. It is for the same reason that it is not my choice under the eyes. It is softer and more malleable. It smooths out better. It seems to give a somewhat more natural look to my eye (which was actually operated on this morning) than Restylane.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Juvederm for laugh lines and under eyes

+1

Juvederm is great for the cheek laugh lines some refer to as the "parentheses" but Restylane is preferred for the under-eye hollows or tear trough areas.  The cost depends largely on the number of syringes you would need for full correctdion.

Good luck.

Bryan K. Chen, MD
San Diego Dermatologist