Under Eye Darkness After Juvederm?

I had Juvederm injections to fix the wrinkles under my eyes but all it did was cause darkness under my eyes.

My question is will they ever go back to normal and if so how long will it take? Will tanning cause the darkness to worsen?

Juvederm Injections Caused Dark Circles Under Eyes

+1

Hi MS,

The darkness from your Juvederm injections under your eyes is from bruising. Once the bruising resolves, the color should return to normal.

With healing skin wounds, tanning usually darkens the scar, but bruises under the superficial layer of skin don't usually react.

We (the medical community) officially do not condone "tanning', but adding moderate color should blend the darkness so that it is not as noticeable.

See you on the beach in Huntington. Be well.

Dr. P