Does Juvederm Ultra Plus Really Last Up to a Year?

Juvederm ultra plus

+1

I have had great success with juvederm ultra plus.  The company states that it lasts between 9 months and a year.  In most cases, I think they are correct.

Juvederm Ultra Plus: One year longevity

+1

Juvederm Ultra Plus will last up to a year in the nasolabial folds which is based on a clinical trial which demonstrated continued correction at one year and you will likely need less product injected after one year than initially. Try the Juvederm XC  product line which has lidocaine in it for local anesthetic and can be injected easily with topical anesthetic and ice.

Dr. Trussler

Andrew P. Trussler, MD

Longevity of juvederm ultraplus

+1

Depending on the location, I have a number of patients who maintain their Juverderm ultra and ultra plus for a year or more. it is not at 100% correction by that time, but it still provides a significant augmentation.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Juvederm can last up to a year

+1

The FDA has cleared the marketing claim for Juvederm lasting up to a year based on clinical trial data. This is only for the nasolabial lines, and only for what is called "full" correction. It is also a good idea to "top off" the correction before it wears off completely.  In my experience it holds up very well in the cheeks also but not as long in the lips.

Richard Baxter, MD