Juvederm Ultra Plus on Hollow Upper Eyelids?

I had blepharoplasty done 5 years ago, now i have a droopy eyelid with no plumpness in it i just look tired. i heard juvederm ultra plus will last longer would the thickness of this filler be suitable for my upper eyelids? im also worried that it may cause blindness. if injected improperly blindness will usually result in 30 mins after the injection is that true?

Filler to upper eyelids

+1

While hollowing of the upper eyelids can be a typical result of the aging process, it can be accentuated by a prior upper eyelid surgery, especially if muscle and fat was removed. However, it is very common for the upper eyelid to droop with age and this must be evaluated before treatment recommendations should be made. In the case of a droopy eyelid, a ptosis repair is a better option. However, if you are experiencing hollowness, then filler can be carefully placed in the hollow. I prefer to use a smaller volume filler like Restylane as opposed to Juvederm Ultra Plus. It is essential to be conservative when injecting and I prefer to use cannulas to minimize the risk of injury and bruising.

Inland Empire Facial Plastic Surgeon

While it is true that loss of vision is possible, how treatment is performed makes a huge difference.

+1

The real question is what is going on and what is the best approach to addressing this issue.  Actually upper eyelid ptosis may be the answer for you.  I recommend seeing an oculoplastic surgeon for a personal consultation and assessment.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory on its website that will help you identify a well qualified surgeon to help you will this.