Juvederm Ultra for Neck?

I recently had Juvederm Ultra treatment on my lower face. Although I had a lot of problems with brusing after, the result some 3 weeks later was worth the wait and discomfort. The only problem being that my neck now looks bad. Is it possible to have Juvederm treatment for this area? I would appreciate your recommendation.

Neck rejuvenation

+1

Fillers for neck rejuvenetaion is not a good idea. Usually skin tightening with surgery or even with some lasers should improve the appearance of the neck.

Neck rejuvenation

+1

Rejuvenation of the neck can be accomplished with minimally invasive interventions including IPL, light to medium chemical peels, non-ablative laser such as the CoolTouch as well as fractional CO2 lasers (with conservative settings). For skin laxity of the neck, radiofrequency devices can help, but frequently many treatments are required to appreciate a noticeable difference. A favorite cosmaceutical cream that I like for the neck is called Nectifirm.

Fillers generally do not do well in the neck.

San Diego Dermatologist

Juvederm is Not for the Neck

+1

Hi Annie O,

Glad you have had great results with your Juvederm treatment. I would not recommend Juvederm injections into your neck. You may want to look into Accent XL, or a fractionated CO2 laser treatment like Fraxel re:pair. A nice neck rejuvenation cream is Rejuveneck, available on line.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P