Can Juvederm Ultra Cause Lip Color to Fade?

I just had Juvederm Ultra put in my lips about 3 days ago...I have noticed that my lips have lost their natural red coloring. Is this normal or should I be concerned?

Color change in lips after fillers.

+1

Color change to the lips can occur after filler. It may get bruised it may be swollen or it could be ischemic. If it is ischemic then it is a medical emergency. You probably want to speak with your doctor.

Juvederm for lips

+1

There may be swelling after Hyaluronic acids which may temporarily blunt the red color. If there is some superficial component of the product, then maybe a bluish tint can be seen which may not make the red color as noticable, but this is not permanent. You should see your injector to evaluate your condition.