Juvederm Ultra for Under Eye Hollows Hasnt Worked?

Im 23 and have under eye hollows, i look tired all of the time. I got juvederm ultra administered under the eyes twice but it still seems to have not made a difference..What can i do?

Post photos

+2

Injectible fillers like Juvederm and Restylane are excellent for this area. If you haven't obtained a result you are happy with, I would recommend a second opinion. Not all injectors are created equal.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Juvederm Ultra for under eye hollows hasn't worked?

+1

It would be nice if you posted a photo. You may need more volume than you have received.  (You didn't say how many syringes total you had injected). It can take several syringes in some people.  You might also want to consider fat transfer or a different type of filler.  

Sam Naficy, MD

Juvederm Ultra for Under Eye Hollows

+1

Injecting eye hollows is a tricky procedure, and should only be performed by experienced and expert physician injectors. If you are not receiving an adequate explanation why you have not significant improvement by your injector, consult with 2 - 3 experienced and expert physician injectors to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Juvederm for under eye hollows

+1

I really prefer Restylane under the eyes, but with that being said, you should have some difference even using Juvederm. I would suggest you see your injector and/or another injector for a consultation. Bring your pre-photos with you. A lot of times we forget what we looked like prior to treatment, so it's always best to actually have the photos with you to compare and go over what happened vs. what you were expecting.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD