Does Juvederm Have Syringes Containing Less Than 0.88cc?

Juvederm packaging

+1

Juvederm is packaged only in the 0.8 cc form, restylane with lidocaine comes in a 0.5 cc amount for injection.

Juvederm is only 0.8cc

+1

Juvederm is packaged as a 0.8cc syringe. Restylane is packaged as either a 1.0cc syringe or a 0.4cc syringe. Unless I am just plumping up the lips, I find that in most patients I will need 2 or more syringes of Juvederm.

Daniel Reichner, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm syringe volume

+1

Unfortunately, Juvederm only comes in one size, a 0.8 mL volume syringe. Most individuals can find another area of the face that could use some filler material, to make the purchase of that Juvederm syringe worthwhile. If you truly only need less product and need to use a hyaluronic acid product, the 0.4 mL Restylane syringe would be the way to go.

Bryan K. Chen, MD
San Diego Dermatologist

Volume of Juvederm and Restylane syringes

+1

Juvederm only comes as 0.8 cc slightly overfilled syringes. Restylane comes as 1.0 cc and 0.4 cc overfilled syringes, so it might be a good option for someone who needs just a little amount of product.

Stella Desyatnikova, MD

Unfortunately no.

+1

Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Ultra Plus only come in the 0.8cc syringes. Radiesse comes in 1.3cc and 0.3cc syringes, but Juvederm does not offer this option.

In my practice, I like to use whatever Juvederm I think is necessary and will make the best effort to keep 0.1cc or so left in case there is some asymmetry or a correction/addition is needed 2 weeks later. In a lot of cases, we use the entire syringe, but in those cases where I can keep a little saved, that may prove useful for a quick touch up in areas such as the glabella or the lip.

Don Mehrabi, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist