Juvederm Straight Line Indention from Under Cheek Bone to Corner of Eye? (photo)

I got Juvederm injected into my cheek on Wednesday and it's now Tuesday and I have an indention line from just right under cheek to corner of my eye. I'm really confused about it traveling to corner of eye since I only got it in my cheek. The other side looks fine and I'm not a side sleeper plus the line appeared Sunday, 4 days after injection and has steadily gotten worse. Thank you.

Indention line in cheek several days after Juvederm?

+1

The indention is clearly visible but the cause is not clear.  My advice would be to follow up with the doctor who injected you for evaluation and correction if needed.

Follow up with your surgeon

+1

I would suggest you follow up with your surgeon. They will need to make sure there are no complications related to your filler.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon