Is Juvederm or Restylane Better for Under Eye Hollows?

I am debating on Juvederm or Restlyne to fill my tear trough area/under eye hollows.I have read that many Dr's prefer to use Restlyne because it is easier to dissolve,but other reviews suggest useing Juvederm to avoid lumps or bluish tint.Is one more painful or more unforgiving? I am confused & want to look better not worse : (

Restylane Preferred

+1

My preference for this area is Restylane. Not because it is easier to dissolve, but it tends to stick to the area it is injected. What may be an advantage in some locations of the face in respect to Juvederm ( it is a bit "softer"), in the tear troughs this, I feel, is a disadvantage. Both can give the Tyndall effect, but since the injections are performed quite deeply, this should not be a factor.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Restylane is THE best Filler for Tear Trough Correction

+1

Blueness (Tyndall effect) is caused by superficial filler placement while lumpiness has to do with the technique of placement especially close to the skin. Restylane is Superior to Juvederm in this location because it is associated with less prolonged swelling. I would advise you go with Restylane placement deep just adjacent to the lower rim of the orbit done by a qualified Doctor.