Can I Use Juvederm/Restylane in Nasalabial Area After Artecol?

Juvederm/Restylane in Nasalabial Area After Artecol?

+1

Thank you for your question. Depending on how deep the skin folds, layering of fillers is not an issue. I would wait for at least 2 weeks after an Artecoll to assess an area and see if you need more. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Restylane Artefill

+1

There is no research to my knowledge of combining theses two types of fillers.

Please consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in person prior to making any treatment decisions.

Artecol is an old version of Artefil which developed more lumps.

Juvederm/Restylane OK after Artecoll or Artefill

+1

There is no contraindication to adding a hyaluronic acid filler (like Juvederm or Restylane) after having had Artecoll (called Artefill in this country...slightly different product but not substantially so).  For a final determination to see if you are a good candidate for such filling, please consult with a board-certified dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or facial plastic surgeon.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm/Restylane in nasolabial area after Artecol

+1

In the United States, Artefill is the FDA approved material for cosmetic use.  I do not have any experience with Artecol but know they are similar.  I would recommend waiting at least two months after an Artefill treatment before using another product like Juvederm or Restylane to the same area.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon