How Many Sessions to Remove Juvederm from Entire Face?

I had a "liquid face lift" 2 months ago and it dragged my entire face down. There are many creases and lumps that are very strange and unattractive. I look 10 years older. Waited as the plastic surgeon insisted. 1 week ago he agreed to take it out. I would say 10% is gone. There has been a very little improvement however. How many doctor visits are needed for the entire face? I have a small face. He used 4 vials of the Juvederm and I had no deep wrinkles before--just thin ones.

Juvederm can be dissolved easily if the results are not optimal

+2

Mishka,

I'm sorry that you have had such an unpleasant experience. There are no absolute number of sessions necessary to remove Juvederm. Usually when someone wants a portion of their filler dissolved, it is easily done in one session. Because you are asking to have four vials of Juvederm dissolved that cover a large percentage of your face, it will probably not be done completely in one session. However, larger amounts of hyaluronidase can be injected for a more complete dissolution at any time.

It may be helpful to dissolve only the parts that look bumpy and unnatural, and see if the remaining Juvederm looks good before deciding to dissolve it all. Most people have a beautiful result from Juvederm. However if you are someone that really does like the results, the advantage of Juvederm and the other hyaluronic acid fillers is that they can be dissolved.

Good luck!

Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

How many sessions to remove

+1

It can be done in 2 to 3 sessions. If you did not have abnormal reaction to Vitrase (Hyaluronidase) then a larger amount can injected all over the face wherever Juvederm was injected and it should remove close to all the Juvederm.

Regards

Web reference: http://www.janjuafacialsurgery.com

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon