How Long Before I Can Get Juvederm Reinjection for Lips?

I got Juvederm injected into my upper lip about 3 days ago, and it's just not very noticeable. No one at work even knew I had gotten it done! How long before I can get some more Juvederm injected into the same area? Do I have to wait a certain amount of time until it's safe?

Juviderm Injections Into Lips;When May the Lips be Re-injected?

+2

Hi Rosie,

Let's see, yes, we just had a cancellation on the schedule, we can fit you in tomorrow.

All kidding aside, you may have more Juvederm placed into your lips as soon as you want.  Good luck and I hope that you achieve the results that meet your cosmetic goals.

Dr. P

No time frame for Juvederm reinjections

+2

You could have a reinjection anytime you wanted if you do not feel your result is what you wanted. If you think you have too much placed, then it is wise to give time for potential swelling to resolve. It's great to get the result you want the first time, but it is always better to have to put more then try to dissolve or remove it. Hope that helps.