Will Juvederm Work to Reduce Marionette Lines at Corners of the Mouth?

Considering having juvederm in the Boston area. Anyone had it done and recommend anyone? I am 59 and after a 50# weight loss find I have deeper marionette lines from the corner of my mouth to my chin. Has anyone had luck with this area?

Marionette lines and juvedern

+1

Juvederm works great onthe marionette lines and I use it all the time on this area.  You can find excellent Boston Plastic Surgeons at the ASPS or ASAPS websites.

Juvederm can work very nicely for marionette lines

+1

Yes, when used properly by an experienced physician, Juvederm can work very nicely for marionette lines.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Degree of Marionette Lines Determines Type of Treatment

+1

For shallow marionetter lines, fillers, especially hyaluronic acids such as Juvaderm, Restylane, Perlane, or even Hydrelle, alone or in combination, work well in this area.

For deep marioneet lines, however, surgical cheek lifting technique may be required.

George Sun, MD

Filling Marionette (Puppet Lines)

+1

Fillers do a great job at smoothing facial lines. however, the depth of the lines would dictate the filler and the amount of filler needed. The deeper the filler, the higher the benefit of using thicker fillers such as Perlane and then using Juvederm and Restylane more superficially to smooth out the results. Overall, you could get a huge improvement with judicious and unrestricted use of Juvederm, Restylane and Perlane.

Juvederm for corners of mouth

+1
Juvederm works very well for this area as does Restulane. It is one of the most commonly-treated areas for fillers.

Ronald Shelton, MD