Which is the Best and Long-lasting Filler? (photo)

I am 30 years old, starting to show slight signs of laugh line. I had braces for the last 2 years. I just had them removed 1 month ago and I think this made the lines more noticeable. Which filler is the best: Juvederm, Radiesse, or Restylane?

Dermal fillers for laugh lines

+1

All of the fillers you mention can be the best in certain situations. You really need to get the opinion of an experienced injector in person to know. From your photos it looks to me that you have very limited smile lines and I might be inclined to talk you out of any filler. If you are really bothered though it appears that your lines are relatively superficial. In my practice that means I use a hyaluronic acid filler intended for more superficial injection. That would be Restylane or Juvederm Ultra.

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon