How to Fix Uneven Juvederm in Lips?

i had juvederm put in my lips and the belly of my upper lip is too big and hangs down, and the sides of my lips are curved up and thin, I was told to put more filler in the vermillian border to bring my lip up and fill a little more in the belly of the sides of my lip? i was wondering if I shoud try to dissolve the middle a little then touch up because my upper lip is very big in the middle and skinny on the side, I am worried if i just add they will still prutrusd?

Juvederm correction of lips

+1

Return to your injector and explain the shape of your lips that you would like.  He should be able to tell you whether or not it is possible, depending on the size and shape of your natural lips.  He may dissolve the Juvederm you have in your upper lip, wait a few days and then reinject your lips.  If you are still not happy, see another experienced injector.

Toronto Dermatologist

Lip fillers

+1

A picture is worth a thousand words.  It is hard to say what you sould need without an exam.  If you are unhappy with the way you look you should get re-evaluated by your doctor.

Unsatisfied lip filling

+1

if your lip is full and hanging, adding more filler to the outer lip may make it more smoothly tapered but it will still hang. was your lip just filled? if so, it will take a few days for the swelling to go down. If it was a while ago, you can consider having hyaluronidase injected to try to remove some of the excessive filler.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Juvederm

+1

Without a picture it is difficult to give you a recomendation.

Disolve the entire juvederm in the upper lip and then start from the begining. Communicate with your plastic surgeon what and the shape you want exactly and chose an expert injector