Does Juvederm Overfill Stretch out the Skin?

Please honest with me. A doc recently overfilled 1 eye and I'm worried when it dissolves, it will stretch out my skin.

Juvederm over correction

+1
  • Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler and it comes in different degrees of viscoelasticity for correction of different types of wrinkles or skin defects.
  • Around the eye your doctor must have used the least viscous type and it should get broken by your body quite quickly over 6-9 months. Gentle massage can help.
  • Hylase enzyme can completely resolve this type of dermal filler, it virtually works in minutes. If you are unhappy about over correction ask your physician to reverse the effect of Juvederm.

London Dermatologist