Bruising After Juvederm on Lips?

While my lips aren't too swollen anymore from Juvederm, the bruising inside and outside make me look like I was hit in the mouth. Makeup is not doing the trick. Can you give me some insight and suggestions please? Thank you.

Laser to eliminate bruises

+1

For bruising on the face or lip border, a vascular type laser can be used to break up the bruising and have it disappear in 24 hours. Only physicians with the proper knowledge and equipment can do this type of treatment. It works wonders to break up the bruising right away. On the red part of the lip it would probably be too hot, but for around the mouth would work well. Remember not to take any NSAID's or vitamins that increases the risk of bruising before your next treatment.

Sonoma Valley Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bruising

+1

Anytime a needle pierces the skin bleeding can occur.  This is what has happened to you.  Bruises, which are caused by blood, generally take 2 - 3 weeks to resolve. Time is on your side.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD