My Juvederm Lasted 6 Weeks, Was There an Error in Product or Doctor? (photo)

my juvederm lasted 6 weeks. yes, weeks. Was there an error in product or Doctor. my first two weeks I loved it by week four it was hardly noticable any longer. the process was painless i'm hoping there was just an error in some way and that my body isn't that effecient in processing.

How Long Does Juvederm Last?

+1

I have found Juvederm to be an excellent tissue filler.  It injects smoothly into tissues and fills the nasolabial folds and faciawrinkles nicely.  

How many cc of Juvederm were injected in your case?  Your nasolabial folds look fairly deep and probably require two syringes per side.

Juvederm usually lasts about 6 months, so I suspect that the result you saw for two weeks was fuller due to swelling. 

You should discuss this with your plastic surgeon and determine if additional Juvederm is needed.

Juvederm lasted 6 weeks

+1

Juveerm is an excellent filler.

It should last at least 6 months.

Did you have a facial massage at any time after the filler injections? If not, you just didn't get enough filler and most likely you need 2 syringes or more in the areas you are showing.

Always make sure that you are being treated by an experienced, Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon.

Eugene Mandrea, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

6 week juvederm?

+1

Juvederm should last more close to  6 months(may last much longer than that) if enough was injected properly and it was really Juvederm. I would not hwesitate to give it another try. Discuss with your doctor and if they are not confident with doing it again or you are unsure about them , see someone else.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Juvederm and Longevity

+1

Juvederm should last up to 6 months or more although some people do metabolize the material faster than others.  It is possible that you may need to use more filler to get the desired result.  The area under the eyes can be tricky so be sure you are going to an experienced injector.

Sheri G. Feldman, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Juvederm

+1

Six weeks?  Perhaps the result you saw was also combined with swelling?  Juvederm should last 6 months or longer depending upon the formulation used.  You may just need more fill.

My Juvederm Lasted 6 Weeks, Was There an Error in Product or Doctor?

+1

Juvederm should last about 6 months, so it's likely that the amount used was minimal and once any started to go away, the results did as well.  Try using more and see if you can't get the results you're looking for.  Perlane is a bit thicker, adds more volume and lasts longer in the nasolabial folds and marrionette lines, IMHO but don't use it under the eye...it's to thick for that thin skin.

Juvederm

+1

Just ask your doctor what he/she used???

I have sen Hayaluronic acid of all brands stay few weeks some few years, whay, NO IDEA