1 day post op of Juvederm, I had an injection on my bottom lips. Why does the corner of my top lip looks droopy & uneven?(photo)

It hurts on that spot to. What should I do? I dont even want to go outside. I feel awful

Lips after Juvederm are way too big...I would dissolve and start over

+2
I see that are asymmetric, but they are way too big and look abnormal.  I try to make my patients have enhancement of their lips but still look natural.  My suggestion is to dissolve all the filler and start over.  If you don't feel they are too big, please see someone about BDD.

1 day post op of Juvederm, I had an injection on my bottom lips. Why does the corner of my top lip looks droopy & uneven?

+1
Its possible when injecting a filler to the lips, it can shift to different areas as well as having swelling, I suggest following up with your injector