Which Between Juvederm and Fraxel Should I Have First?

I am having Juvederm injections soon. The doctor also wants to do Fraxel Laser for the lines around my mouth. Which treatment should be done first?

Fraxel then Juvederm

+1

Fraxel first, then wait a few weeks, then Juvederm.   Again, everyone is different and has different goals, and issues.  Always best to see your doctor, decide what the goals are, and then lay out a plan that is clear and you understand.

Fraxel or Juvederm...Which Treatment First?

+1

I agree with Dr. Persky, definitely do the Fraxel laser and wait at least 1 month before getting Juvederm filler injection. Depending on the results, you may not even need the Juvederm!

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

Hi Lin,

When you have the choice, as you do, always have the laser treatment before injectable fillers.  In your case, have your Fraxel treatment, wait a few weeks, and if still indicated get your Juvederm.

Be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD