Juvederm injections caused severe pain to my nasolabial area, nose and upper teeth

I have had a CT of sinuses, dental x rays and exam - all normal. I've taken antibiotics and a steroid pack. I had the enzyme injections to dissolve the Juvederm, but that didn't help to alleviate the pain. Now I am taking Lyrica. My appearance is normal but I have been suffering for 2 months. What should I do next to treat this pain? Comments please. Di

Contact your injector to discuss your concerns.

Contact your injector to discuss your concerns. If your injector can not assist you in any way, consider speaking with someone at Allergan. Allergan makes these products and may have a suggestion for next steps.