Solutions for Botched Juvederm Injections in Feet?

I had juvederm injected in the wrong area of both feet. I was unable to walk for 2 months and now 5 months later cannot resume normal activity and feel pain 24/7. Can anything be done?

Juvderm and feet

+1

Juvederm placed in the feet may be dissolved with hyaluronidase.  I would avoid injections in to the feet.

Juvederm into feet

+1

The juvederm, like other hyaluronic acids, can be safely dissolved using hyaluronidase which your physician can inject into the treated areas. That said, the filler will dissolve on its own over the next few months. Very few people have the expertise required to inject fillers into the hands or feet, so you need to ask lots of questions of your doctor.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm can be dissolved

+1

Juvederm can be dissolved with Hyaluronidase (brand name Vitrasse). Juvederm over time does go away on its own, however this could take many more months.

See if your doctor will inject hyaluronidase into the area.

Keith Denkler, MD
Marin Plastic Surgeon