Can I Get Juvederm Injected if I Currently Have Perlane?

Hello :) Recently I was injected with perlane in my lips and restylane in my nasolabial folds. Im not satisfied, and would like to possibly be touched up with juvederm. Can you be injected with one if you have another? Thank you for your time. Nic

Juvederm and Perlane

+1

These products can be combined safely.  You should have treatment with an experienced physician injector who understands the differences between Juvederm and Perlane in order to give you the best result.

Toronto Dermatologist

Combining Juvéderm with other Hyaluronic Acid Fillers

+1

Absolutely. You can have Juvéderm immediately following injection with Restylane or Perlane. These are all hyaluronic acid fillers and can be used simultaneously. Ask your doctor what they recommend for a touch up as it may not necessarily be a different filler you need, just an additional syringe of what you already had to get the results you want. Also, depending on how deep your nasolabial creases are, especially since you weren’t happy with the initial volume, you might discuss whether Juvéderm Ultra Plus or Perlane would be better than Restylane for subsequent treatments as these fillers contain a larger particle size and are better for deeper wrinkles.

Timothy Jochen, MD
Palm Springs Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm in combination with other products

+1

Greetings~

There is no problem using Juvederm in combination with other fillers but using Juvederm after Restylane and Perlane may still not give you the results you're looking for.  Depending on what you are trying to achieve you may simply need more of the product you had previously.  Before you make any decisions on what product may be the solution you should consult with the provider that injected you and see what your options are.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens      

Grant Stevens, MD

Yes Restylane and Juvederm can be used interchangeable.

+1

Yes, There is no problem  doing a touch up treatment with either Restylane, Perlane or Juvederm as long as they are dispersed evenly over the treatment area.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm after Restylane

+1

We frequently use these products in combination and you should not have any problems layering the Juvederm in with the Restylane and Perlane. Be sure to discuss your specific concerns with your injector so that the correct product can be chosen to give you the result you desire.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Injecting Juvederm and Perlane

+1

In general there should not be a problem. There is a difference ion the consistency of the two products. This may or may not be an issue depending on what the nature of the "touch-up." Be sure to discuss these issues with your physician.

TKaniff

Thomas E. Kaniff, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon