I have had juvederm injected in my upper lip 3 weeks ago and i dont like the result?

im gonna get vitrase injected in my upper lip tomorrow. Will this affect my natural lip acid?

Be patient before treating with vitrase

+1

Juvederm typically in the lips resolves faster than other locations , so patience is often the best way to approach an undesired result.

However, I would suggest you follow up with a reliable board certified cosmetic dermatologist to discuss and make sure you understand the implications of all options.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Hyaluronidase and filler

+1

If you feel your lips are too big from filler then perhaps hyaluronidase or vitrase are ok to have injected. Good luck.

Juvederm reversal

+1

I start with a minimal treatment of Vitrase (hyaluronidase). I would rather do it more than once than overdo it. In an appropriate dosage and injection area, it should remove only the Juvederm and not your natural HA. Make sure an experienced injector is doing this for you!

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD