Can I Do Juvederm Immediately After Ulthera Treatment?

3 weeks ago I had Ulthera that was followed by Juvederm on upper cheeks and under eyes. Now my right cheek has lump which is noticable and my right eye looks smaller and lazy.

Ulthera and Facial Fillers

+1

I have perfored many Ultherapy procedures and set the 'ground rules' for patients during the consultation - 1) I do  not perform the Ultherapy if the patient has had facial fillers in the area within 8 months, 2) wait at least 2 weeks AFTER the Ultherapy for facial fillers. Ultherapy can cause some erythema on the dermis and you want all this inflammation go away before fillers are inected.

Buffalo General Surgeon

Juvedermâ„¢ is safe after a skin tightening procedure.

+1

It is perfectly safe to have filler done after a skin tightening procedure and they compliment each other well. The technique of the injector is a huge part of the outcome and results of filler. It is common and normal to feel small lumps or bumps under the skin post-filler but if the lump is visibly noticeable and is affecting your eye you may want to go back to your doctor to see if they can correct it.

Manish Khanna, MD, FRCP(C)
Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon