Juvederm for $450 in South Houston Tx?

I would like to know if I can find a clinic where I can get juvederm for $450.00 in south houston texas? I need to make the appointment for next week. Thank you.

Juvederm on Sale in South Houston, TX ?

+1

No Doubt if you check your local newspaper ads or the internet in your area you may be able to find Juvederm on sale but you may find it is with an inexperienced injector or in a new practice trying to grow. Results may vary accordingly.

Juvederm for $450

+1

This is a huge mistake that I have seen many patients make. Instead of demanding an expert, highly trained specialist like a dermatologist inject them, they go for the lowest price, then become upset by the results, and in some cases need to spend a lot more money to fix the problems created by inexperienced hands. This is your face and health, please don't go for the cheap. Would you want to drive on a bridge knowing that the only factor taken into account was that the bridge builders were the cheapest?

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm

+1

While looking for plastic surgeons, your goal should not be finding the best price.  If you want a gourmet meal, you do not go to a fast food restaurant.  While the food may be less expensive at a fast food restaurant, your meal and your service will not be equivalent to a fine restaurant.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Juvederm for $450 in South Houston Tx?

+1

An experienced injector will run you a little more than $450. per syringe across the board.  Most offices at these prices are not making to much profit.  These prices are discounted to keep patients happy with the practices that they are being injected at.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Juvederm for $450 in South Houston Tx

+1

It is unlikely that you will find an experienced and expert injector for $450 for a full 1.0 cc syringe of juvederm in South Houston Tx. Check the physician locator on Allergan's juvederm website to see qualified injectors. Consult with 2 -3 experienced and expert injectors to get an understanding of your options and realistic price range.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS